Upgraded my “kiln” yesterday. Our full-length freeze quieted so I moved this to my workshop / outhouse. I drilled three holes for; The power unit from a computer that I use as a fan, A “cooking hob” for food, the last hole is for an extra light for the heat (does not seem to be needed). Will also install a temp sensor later, now the cable goes through the door. It´s working perfectly.
When the hanged tobacco leaves are ready, they are moved to my simple oven made of styrofoam and a pair of bulb lamps. It will be ready after 4 weeks in 50º C .
Before I make cigars and pipe tobacco, I have to test how the taste of cigars are (never smoked one). 🙂
So I bought five pieces of different descent; Cuba, Dominicana, Nicaragua, Honduras and Mexico.
An update of my growing tobacco plants.
An update on my tobacco plants..
Some tobacco pipes to be restored and cleaned up a bit:
Virginia Brightleaf are growing well.
When I opened our mailbox today it was a pipe Stanwell from Denmark ( ordered through http://www.Brobergs.se )
.and some samples of a variety tobacco blends from http://www.mellgrens.se
I´m happy now… really happy. 🙂
EDIT: A better pic on the pipe.
The Virginia plants have been moved to some larger pots.